As you are all well aware, we are in uncertain times and with measures introduced by the Irish government yesterday we not only have the the virus to contend with but also a house full of children that we hadn’t anticipated.
At Caragh Nurseries we are still open for business, the phones thankfully have been busy this last couple of days although not as many customers have been coming onto the nursery. At this stage we would like to reassure you of several things on the nursery that we have already or have recently put in place.
- Our nursery is almost all outdoors and this reduced any risk
- Our outdoor staff wear gloves but if you don’t mind we still won’t be shaking your hand.
- Our office, manned by Emily is being constantly sanitised for her safety and yours, with door handles, phones etc being treated after every customer.
- We can take your credit card for any purchases without the need to touch your card.
- We can deliver your products as usual and if you prefer us to leave the trees and plants in a suitable place either if you are not there or if you self-isolating then we can absolutely do that.
- If we are planting your garden for you, rest assured our guys are following all guidelines by the HSE, washing hands regularly and are equipped with hand sanitisers, however due to the nature of their jobs being outdoors they have very little contact although please don’t be offended if they don’t accept a cuppa in these times.
- Our Online Store is Open 24/7 and if you do prefer not to call to the nursery do feel free to call us we are here to help and to answer any of your questions.
- We have a good amount of Garden designs currently in progress but if you would like to organise a consultation with our designer this can be arranged in your garden which keeps to the current guidelines and we have a couple of available slots over the next weeks or two. Again no shaking hands but feel free to elbow bump!!
While this current period of semi-confinement gets underway we are encouraging everyone not to just stay in the house, it isn’t healthy so use this opportunity to get out into the garden and I’ll be sending regular updates as to what to do in the garden at this stage and given the current climate we will have some juicy offers to lighten the load.
Keep well but most importantly keep positive
Ian, Jo and all at Caragh Nurseries